Tuesday 17 October 2017

Reality















It all started by discovering men whose skin colour matches that of an ape
Who could adapt to climate without any pain
Whose man power were just too great
These are our forefathers in their grave.

I'm here to talk about the formability of the mentality,
That leads to the disability of humanity(blacks) in reality.
Let me take you back to our history
Which had made the whole system faulty
When our forefathers were enslaved to the British
Just because of an umbrella, a table and a dry gin.

They put in chain and say it for our own good
Feed us garbage while saying it proper hygiene
Make us neglect our culture calling civilising
My people let wake up to REALITY.

I'm sure we all remember the biafra war
Preaching peace yet selling weapons
Deceiving us and still enslaving our people
My people let wake up to REALITY.

They use us as human machines
And the same maltreating our families
Discouraging the youth from self discovery
My people let wake up to REALITY.

They went from chaining us to enslaving our minds
Making us feel that their race is superior to ours
Taking from us what initially was ours
My people let wake up to REALITY.

A wise once told me, when you see any Europe country involved in an issue
It either they benefit or for a title
And that made thought of President Trump and Kim Jong Un
And found no relationship between the two
Let look into slave trading
This defies our thinking
And also defies the nature's anatomy
And causes nothing but catastrophe.

They disheartened us feeling low self esteemed
When we visit their country(white), they call us wicked and dangerous people
But we are not the ones creating machine guns and bombs to eliminate people
Yet, they still call themselves the good people.

When I was going through some article I heard a white man say something
He said the main cause of this nations problem was the idea of democracy due to his idiosyncrasy, stupidity, mentality and illiteracy
Then I took my time to reason and realise it was unthoughtful ideology
Which made me say to my self "My people need to wake up to REALITY".

Those requesting for war and separation
Let them google biafra with caution
For there was the birth of cannibalism in our nation
Please let wake up to REALITY.

We would all suffer if we were to be divided
Because United we stand, divided, then it over
So let think carefully and not stupidly
And we all wake back to REALITY.
Thank you.
                       Tesleem Iman.O.
                      Paul piston Nation
            INC. With Paul Piston Nation
                      Spoken words
                      Int.

1 comment: